Sign up now
(League duration depends upon number of teams in tournament)
The $40 league fee covers admission to the gym for game nights; if players want to practice in the gym during the week, they will need to purchase a membership ($15/month or less) or day pass ($4 per entry).
RULES OF PLAY:
RULES OF PLAY:
- Each game will consist of two 16-minute halves and a five-minute halftime. Clock wills top on all shooting fouls during the final two minutes of each half.
- Each game will be self refed . each team will be responsible for there own games.
- Free throws will be shot during the entire game, but the clock will only stop during the final two minutes of each half.
- Players will shoot 1 and 1 on all non-shooting fouls during the final two minutes of the game only. Non-shooting fouls prior to the final two minutes will just take the ball out.
- Players will shoot 2/3 on all shooting fouls during the entire game, even while the clock is running.
- If a foul occurs and there is a shot made, the shot counts and the player will shoot the free throw.
- Play by twos and threes.
- Substitutions are to be made on dead balls only. (in bounds, free throw shooting, time outs, and halftime) First violation will be a warning. Each additional illegal substitution will result in a Technical foul. Two free throws plus possession to the opposing team.
- Each team will have three 30-second timeouts per game.
- Absolutely no vulgar language. Violation will result in suspension from that game. Our young people will be present and we need to show leadership qualities and be an example of good sportsmanship.
- Absolutely no fighting. Consequence is immediate suspension from the league.
- Upon any suspension, the player(s) will be forced to leave the game immediately and is no longer to enter the center during adult league play.
- If a team has a second fighting suspension, the entire team will be suspended from the league for the remainder of the season.
- Games will start promptly at tip-off. In the event that a team doesn't make, the opposing team has the option to play 4 on 4 or 3 on 3. It is not required, but if the game is played, it will count as a win/loss on both teams' records.
- Games will be played on Tuesday evenings at 6, 7, and 8pm.
- Each team is to play every other team at least once, and a tournament will be formulated according to the season records. The championship game will reveal a trophy again this year.
- Every team roster must be set at the beginning of the season and cannot be altered throughout the season unless permitted by the league commissioners.
- Most players must be 21 years of age and up. However, each team will be allowed a maximum of two players 18-20 years old.
- Must provide a scoreboard operator and time keeper for each game.
- After 5 fouls, the player will be ejected!